Common household toxins

IF YOU THINK YOUR PET HAS INGESTED A TOXIN, SEEK VETERINARY ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY

Many household items can be toxic to your pets even in small amounts. Please be aware that symptoms may vary, so if you do notice that your pet has consumed one of the following items please contact the vet immediately to discuss this further.  The list we have provided includes just some of the common household items that are toxic to your pets. 

  • Snail bait

  • Rat bait

  • Chocolate 

  • Human medications

  • Lilies

  • Onion and garlic

  • Compost/blood and bone

  • Antifreeze/radiator fluid 

  • Insecticides, flea collars, fly baits

  • Detergents

  • Petrol, oil. grease

  • Grapes and raisins

  • Mushrooms

  • Marijuana

  • Alcohol

  • Lead brunsfelsia

  • Apricot kernels, peach kernels and leaves

  • Avocado seeds

  • Azalea

  • Other various plants

Copyright 2022, No animals were harmed in the making

  • w-facebook
  • w-twitter
  • w-googleplus
  • Facebook Social Icon

ADDRESS

103 Switchback Rd Chirnside Park Vic 3116

 

 

PHONE NUMBER

03 9737 6366

EMAIL

OPENING HOURS

9.00 AM - 7.00 PM

Monday - Friday

 

9.00 AM - 4.00 PM

Saturday

10.00 AM - 3.00 PM

Sunday

 

© 2014 C.P.V.C